Power Sockets and Lighting
With a few extra well placed power points around your home you can greatly reduce clutter and improve convenience.
Many people have a clear idea of what they want when they contact us regarding installing extra points. For example someone may wish to:
- Reduce clutter in the home by installing one or two extra power points to remove an annoying and dangerous extension cord.
- Reduce risk by replacing a single power point which has many electrical devices using a multi-plug with double adaptors, with two or more double power points.
- Increase convenience in a room by installing another double power point in the kitchen, or perhaps a double power point either side of the bed.
When presented with new home building or renovation project you are faced with a world of choice and decisions to make. Sometimes it can be extremely useful to have the helpful advice and ideas of a professional. The last thing you would want to happen would be to complete the project and say “oh, I wish we had an extra power installed here”.
This is where an onsite evaluation from an experienced electrician will often be the best way to state your requirements, share your ideas and get a few more inside tips from an electrical professional.
Great lighting design, fixtures and fittings can make a world of difference to a property. Aesthetically people will notice a difference, but the real benefit is for those people who spend time in the newly lit environment. If you are looking at installing new lights and fittings inside your home consideration to lighting by an experienced electrician can help you to
- Improve the look of your lights and enhance your home interior
- Improve the consistency of light to all areas of a room
- Improve the direction of light to specific areas of a room
- Improve the visual comfort by reducing visual glare from light
The easiest thing to do is start the process by calling us to get a quote.
We will send one of our team to your home for an initial onsite evaluation. We’ll listen to your requirements and vision, and we can provide a few ideas to make sure the best outcome is planned in the lighting design.